What is an impact area in the Equitable Economies Library?
There are policies that have the potential to bring us closer to a well-being economy for all. We’ve organized into the following “impact areas”:
- Access to good jobs
- Job quality
- Human development, education, and training
- Economic security to meet basic needs for life, health, and safety
- Access and effectiveness of social services
- Asset and wealth building
- Equitable business
- Equitable economic and community development
- Reparations for historical inequities
- Tax reform
- Economic democracy
You can browse the content in the equitable economies database by these impact areas.